There are different benefits of sunflower seeds based on nutritional and more. The usual way of having sunflower seeds is in multi-grain bread and nutrition bars, as well. They are rich in healthy fat, beneficial plant compounds, and several vitamins and minerals as well.
However, sunflower seeds are technically harvested from sunflower large plants head of a flower, which can measure more than sunflower seeds30.5cm of diameter. The health-related values of sunflower seeds are given as below:
1. They improve heart health.
2. Reduce inflammation in the body because they are very high in Vitamin E.
3. Helps in improving immunity
4. Help in reducing blood sugar
5. Improves bone intensity
6. Moreover, sunflower seeds are a great source of antioxidants in the body.
The Nutritional value of sunflower seeds:
The 1\4 cup of Sunflower seeds contains the following vitamins values, Vitamin B6 up to 51%, Vitamin E 167% of our daily needs, Folate 76%, Niacin 45%, and more.
Most important fact – Did you know sunflower seeds contain almost twice of your suggested daily value of phosphorus, and your whole suggested daily intake of copper, manganese, and selenium.