Consuming dried herbs in your meals may help to prevent and manage your various health and dietary problems. As per research herbs plays vital role in helping your heart diseases, cancer and diabetes.
Best herbs for your Dietary Plans
- Dried Oregano: This rich in antioxidants herbs helps in fighting bacteria. Oregano contains certain compounds that have potent antibacterial properties. The compounds of this herb help in neutralizing free radical damage from cancer treatment radiations.
- Dried Leek: Leeks are the good source of dietary fibre, vitamin B6, iron and magnesium. It contains many flavonoid antioxidants. Reduce level of liver enzymes, which improve lipid profile by decreasing total cholesterol and triglyceride levels while raising good cholesterol levels.
- Dried Mint: Mint is popularly known for its dietary benefits for any food. Mint contains an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent called Rosmarinus acid. This has been studied for its effectiveness in relieving seasonal allergy symptoms especially.
- Dried Coriander: This helps in reducing bad cholesterol and promotes good cholesterol in the body. Rich in copper, zinc iron and other essential minerals that increase RBC and improve heart health.
- Dries Parsley: Parsley is a flowering plant. The two most common types are French curly leaf and Italian flat leaf. Today, it’s a one of the best culinary dried herbs. This is one of the fragrant herbs particularly rich in class of antioxidants. Most importantly Parsley is beneficially for bone health because it contains Vitamin K.
- Dried Basil: As a good source of magnesium, basil promotes blood flow and it promotes healthy eyesight. It has also been shown to be an effective anti-inflammatory in the same vein as aspirin and ibuprofen.
Hence, these days the consumption of dried herbs has increased due to awareness of their benefits among people. Therefore, most of the fine food suppliers in Australia are dealing in these types of herbs. One of them is TAKIN, who is well known for its all types of fine food products, especially dried herbs. To know more, visit Takin Today!!