Food grains do not only provide the basic ingredients for making a number of dishes. As part of your daily diet, they could have a positive effect on your health. Grains and beans suppliers typically stock two varieties of most food grains – whole grains and refined grains. Refined grains usually contain just the endosperm. In contrast, whole grains leave the entire grain intact, which enhances their nutritional value considerably. In contemporary times, consuming specific amounts of whole grains makes for a balanced and healthy diet. Not surprisingly, many fine food suppliers stock different varieties of whole grains to meet the needs of their customers.
Takin Fine Foods has become Australia’s leading importer and wholesaler when it comes to a myriad of food products and ingredients. Renowned for being quality wholesale spices suppliers, we stock a wide selection of products sourced from Iran and the Mediterranean. Our products vary in terms of their categories and sizes. But, whether you need dried beans and lentils or dried fruit and wholesale spices, we will be able to give you some of the finest products from around the world. The quality of our products has made us the leading Iranian wholesaler in the country. However, if you require frozen herbs, fruits and vegetables, we can provide those too.
Cereal grains usually comprise:
- The bran (or the coarse protective outer layer of the grain), which can be a rich source of fibre, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and iron
- The germ, which lies at the core of the grain and contains and remains a rich source of vitamin E, niacin, phosphorus, zinc, iron etc. and,
- The endosperm, which lies beneath the bran and contains most of the protein and carbohydrate content
Many dried fruits suppliers stock whole and refined grains alike. Whole grains tend to use the entire grain. Hence, they contain higher levels of fibre. Moreover, they contain a lot more nutrients than their refined counterparts. Health experts believe that a diet rich in fibre can reduce the risk of diabetes, cancer, heart disease, intestinal problems etc.
At Takin Fine Food, we know the priority that many Australians give to their health. To stay healthy and fit, these people incorporate an assortment of whole grains to their daily diet. To make it easier for these individuals, we provide easy access to an extensive range of grains. As a leading whole grains and sunflower seeds supplier, we stock various grains including:
- Semolina (both fine and coarse varieties)
- Pearl barley
- Rolled oats
- Jerish Turkish obtained from reputed Turkish wholesalers
- Bulgur (in fine, coarse and medium varieties)
- Bulgur with vermicelli and,
- Brown bulgur (in fine and coarse varieties)
By making these whole grains and other fine food products a part of your daily diet, you can:
- Enjoy a diet filled with fibre and other nutrients including vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, plant compounds, minerals etc.
- Lower your risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, chronic inflammation, cancer etc.
- Minimise the likelihood of becoming obese and,
- Boost the healthy digestion of foods in your body
Whenever they want dried herbs or whole grains, many Australians prefer shopping at Takin Fine Foods. We source our products directly from Iran and the Middle East. Hence, you can rest assured about the quality of the products you’re buying. From lentils & grains to frozen fruits & vegetables, we have it all. Walk in to our retail outlet in Fairfield Heights to choose from some of the choicest products in Australia.