Almost all industries are affected by the Corona Virus effect and many businesses are trying to deal with the situation. Presently, the greatest risk of spreading COVID-19 is through direct physical contact with any person who is infected or May came in connection with any other infected person. Where in fine food supply business need more diligent attention for maintaining the health and hygiene for all staff and customers.
Fine Food Suppliers must have to follow proper food safety rules and regulations, which are a set of given procedures that help to eliminate, prevent or reduce food safety hazards that can cause your customers to become ill or injured. Your Food Safety Program also helps to protect your business or organization from:
- Any financial and legal crisis in this Pandemic time of COVID-19.
- Help in providing safety from any severe allergic reaction from inappropriate handling of food providers.
- Losing customers as a result of a reputation for unsafe food handling or unhygienic premises.
There are many different hazards in the food industry that can harm fine food suppliers, whether you are a bean supplier or not. The simple hazards may occur depending upon any food properties and its characteristics, related to biological contaminants, physical contaminants or chemical contaminants. All kind of food supplier has to be careful especially, bean suppliers, dried fruit suppliers because these contents may get affected in less than appropriate time.
The Takin is the leading fine food supplier, which is taking care of all above mention hazards during its supply of food and that’s why to keep trading during a tough time of COVID-19 virus.
As the staple of Persian wholesale in Australia, we at Takin Fine Foods take great pride in our ability to deliver quality products such as our dried beans, peas and lentils (or pulses). We understand the importance of the bean not just in Persian cuisine though in other cuisines across the entire world as well. For this reason, we ensure that our products are imported from the nations that deliver the highest possible quality, this includes Iran and several other nations in the Middle East.
Though what are some of the factors in which these bean suppliers must recognize in order to provide such quality? :
- Temperature – per the rules of basic agriculture, temperature management is, of course, a critical factor for bean suppliers. Dried bean growth performs the best in the range of 24°c – 30°c, fortunately for Iran and other nations in its vicinity the average temperature in the summer season is around 25/27°c. Bean growth performs quite slowly in temperatures below 16°c hence it is important to make the most of the growing season
- Crop Rotation – Similar to one the duties of a sunflower seed supplier crop rotations are essential in the management of dried beans. Making sure beans are not grown more than once on the same land and without other crops being grown in rotation ensures the control of weeds, discouragement of diseases, erosion protection and management of eco-friendly practices.
- Seed Choice – Beans Suppliers must take careful consideration in their selection of beans for agriculture. Blemish free, plump seeds that are not shriveled, shrunken and discolored are the ideal candidates for these farmers.
Quality assurance through the management of these factors must be maintained from our suppliers so that we can provide that same quality in our beans for our customers and then some. Order now on the takin website to see for yourself.