The use of fine food products in Australian households and commercial establishments has been steadily increasing. Many Australians prepare dishes comprising dried grains, fruit, beans and lentils these days. In addition, they will enhance the flavour of these dishes with an assortment of spices, seasonings and dried herbs.
Not all suppliers can offer quality food products imported from Iran and the Middle East in Australia. Not surprisingly, when they want to purchase any kind of fine foods, Australians prefer shopping at Takin Fine Foods – the premier wholesale spices suppliers from Iran and the Middle East in Australia.
Takin Fine Foods ranks among the top fine food suppliers in Australia. We import many of our fine food ingredients and products directly from Iran. Historically known as Persia, Iran’s geographical location had immense historical value.
Situated right in the centre of the ancient Silk Route, Iran connected the Middle East and other western countries with the Far East. It facilitated trade and the passage of various goods between the West and the Orient for several hundreds, if not thousands, of years. Thus, the use of dried herbs and other food ingredients started becoming popular in all corners of the globe over time.
As a renowned Persian wholesaler, Takin Fine Foods stocks an enviable range of products sourced from Iran and the Middle East. When you shop with us, you can expect to find a comprehensive range of products such as:
- Grains – including wheat, barley, oats, semolina etc.
- Beans or lentils – including adzuki beans, Chana dal, toor dal, Great Northern Beans, whole green mung etc.
- Flour – including corn flour, chick peas flour, rice flour (in coarse and fine varieties), maize flour etc.
- Dried fruits obtained from the finest dried fruits suppliers such as apricots, figs, dates, plums, pitted prunes & dates, Sultanas etc.
- Spices and seasonings such as aniseed powder & seeds, basil leaves, bay leaves, black pepper powder & seeds, chilli (in crushed and powdered varieties), cloves (powdered and whole) etc.
- Dried herbs – including basil, mint, oregano, parsley, fenugreek, coriander, leek, shallots, spinach etc.
- Cucumber, Liteh and mixed vegetable pickles
- Sugar – including icing sugar, brown sugar, sugar cubes, refined white sugar, sugar candies etc.
- Coarse and fine salt
- Salted and unsalted sunflower seeds sourced from premium sunflower seeds suppliers and,
- Canned foods, confectionary and jams
As an Iranian wholesaler par excellence, Takin Fine Foods does not merely offer you a wide selection of quality fine foods and ingredients. Our products, sourced directly from Iran and the Middle East, also offer optimal value for your money. Besides these products, we offer a diverse range of bulk and repacked food ingredients and products. These products come in Takin branded packages or packages with private labels too. And, if you’re looking for frozen fruits and vegetables, we can supply these food products as well.
So, if you want to buy the world’s finest food products and ingredients, simply shop at Takin. One of the top dried fruits and beans suppliers in Australia, we stock an extensive range of products that will enhance the flavour and aroma of any dish that you prepare.