In world cuisine, there is no shortage of unique and delicious flavours. Many of these flavours come from spices or dried herbs and are loved by millions across the world. Wholesale spices suppliers allow a diverse range of these ingredients to be imported from across the planet and sold in Australia. To allow more people to experience these great foods, Persian wholesalers have imported a variety of spices to Australia. The variety of spices allows for many different tastes to be made by chefs and home cooks across the country. Some of the main spices available from wholesale spices suppliers include:
- Cinnamon – a woody and sweet spice typically used for breakfast foods, desserts, and drinks
- Turmeric – a warm and bitter-tasting spice usually used for curries, drinks, and soups.
- Paprika – a hotter and bitter spice with many varieties that vary in taste.
- Nutmeg – a very versatile spice used in both sweet and savoury dishes. It has a more earthy taste and a great scent. It’s most common uses are in eggnog, and tropical drinks, but is also used in many dishes which Persian wholesalers can allow families in Australia to enjoy.
- Ginger – an aromatic, tangy and mildly hot spice that sees widespread use in many Asian dishes and as an ingredient in tea.
- Peppers – ground black pepper is a staple of almost any dinner table, used in too many dishes to name them all. There is a wealth of other peppers available from wholesale spices suppliers.
On top of their taste, many of these spices also have good health benefits for people. For example, cinnamon is believed to help regulate blood sugar, and turmeric aids liver health. Wholesale spices suppliers such as Takin stock an extensive catalog of spices that are sure to improve any dish.
In Australia, beans and lentils are one of the most popular food ingredients, they are easy to incorporate into a range of meals. Beans have high nutritional value and taste great. Beans suppliers such as Takin, fine food suppliers, distribute these across Australia to cater to ever-increasing demands for these and other fine foods. They are a part of the legume family. Legumes are a type of plant and its seeds or fruits, other foods in this family include chickpeas and peanuts. Beans suppliers sell a wide range of legumes including beans of all colours and sizes.
Beans suppliers range of products has great nutritional value; members of the legume family are known for low fat, cholesterol and sodium content, rich in carbohydrates and a healthy intake of fibre and vitamin B. Being so healthy and delicious it’s no wonder fine food suppliers such as Takin have had a surge in popularity. Here are a few of the delicious meals you can make with beans and lentils:
- Lentil Salads – lentils make a perfect addition to a mixed salad, adding some extra flavour and a satisfying crunch.
- Hummus – using a mix of quality crushed lentil from fine food suppliers and beans with assorted green herbs. With this, you can make delicious and healthy hummus.
- Lentil Soup – a selection of tasty lentils and beans in a mixture of seasonal vegetables and a beef, chicken or vegetable-based broth.
- Meatballs – using high-quality lentils from Australian beans suppliers and mushrooms, you can make fantastic vegetarian meatballs. They are perfect for any pasta dish.
Dried fruits are not a new concept; in fact, they have been a staple of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern diets for centuries. Early gatherer populations in these regions discovered the edibility of naturally dried fruits which had fallen to the ground and loved their sweet taste. Dried fruits became core fine food products in local diets and engraved tablets have been found with recipes for bread and other foods dating back up to 4000 years. These fine food products were later traded around the world along the silk road as early as 200BC spreading these delicious foods which are sold by Persian wholesalers today. In modern times, dried fruits have become one of the largest fine food products worldwide, with dried apricots, figs, dates, plums, and grapes being some of the many favorites. Persian wholesalers such as Takin supply a wide range of authentic dried fruits to Australia.
Dried fruits and other fine food products have substantial nutritional value, retaining almost all of the nutrients of their fresh counterparts. They contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals such as folate, antioxidants, and polyphenols which are associated with blood flow and digestive health. However, dried fruits can also reduce the vitamin C content, meaning fresh fruit is still an important part of a balanced diet. As with all foods, fine food products such as dried fruits should be consumed in moderation as they still contain calories and sugars which will cause weight gain when overconsumed.
Takin is leading Persian wholesalers in Australia, supplying a wide range of authentic, high-quality fine food products. Contact us today to learn more.
The Australian dried herbs growing industry is relatively small in comparison to the world production of herbs. There are some traditional herbs that are grown within the country, whereas others were either harvested from native stands or grown in other countries and get exported in Australia. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic situation across the globe, economic standards of prices of many herbs have risen.
Freshly grown dried herbs which are I high demand are coriander, parsley, mint, and basil. In the current scenario of life, we can store locally grown herbs depending upon the weeks and packaging storage conditions.
Traditionally, most herbs were either wild-harvested or grown within smallholdings, usually on a village co-operative scale. Demand for these herbs has remained at a constant level up until the recent surge in usage. This has led to a rise in the price as supply has not been able to keep up with demand. Due to other world economic factors, inflation, higher standards of living, the trend to leave the farm, many herbs have either risen quite high in price or become absent. This has led to improved interest in the farming of these herbs. Also, nowadays, commercial herb farming is one of the cultures in Australia.
Preserving Your Herbs
Herbs are best used fresh from the garden, but there are times when you may need to preserve them. There are several different ways to preserve your herbs:
- Dry herbs – either air dry by hanging in bunches upside down or you can use the oven on a very low temperature. Store them in a cool, dry environment.
- Freeze some herbs – place on baking paper in the freezer and, when frozen, place in snap – lock bags.
- Convert the form of herbs for storage – Whenever, you want to store any herb for a long time, turn your excess basil into pesto or transform it into a delicious sauce or any other thing for long storage.
We at Takin, deal in organic dried herbs which last for long enough time to use.
For more latest updates about dried herbs click here
There are different benefits of sunflower seeds based on nutritional and more. The usual way of having sunflower seeds is in multi-grain bread and nutrition bars, as well. They are rich in healthy fat, beneficial plant compounds, and several vitamins and minerals as well.
However, sunflower seeds are technically harvested from sunflower large plants head of a flower, which can measure more than sunflower seeds30.5cm of diameter. The health-related values of sunflower seeds are given as below:
1. They improve heart health.
2. Reduce inflammation in the body because they are very high in Vitamin E.
3. Helps in improving immunity
4. Help in reducing blood sugar
5. Improves bone intensity
6. Moreover, sunflower seeds are a great source of antioxidants in the body.
The Nutritional value of sunflower seeds:
The 1\4 cup of Sunflower seeds contains the following vitamins values, Vitamin B6 up to 51%, Vitamin E 167% of our daily needs, Folate 76%, Niacin 45%, and more.
Most important fact – Did you know sunflower seeds contain almost twice of your suggested daily value of phosphorus, and your whole suggested daily intake of copper, manganese, and selenium.
Food safety practices are important for all fine food suppliers. Different food types have different safety standards. Like many preserved dried foods is not containing any poisoning bacteria. Similarly, dried fruit has certain safety measures, which are important to note by every dried fruit supplier.
- Dried fruits are not potentially hazardous foods, which means it does not contain any kind of bacteria for preservation. So, they are easy to save for a certain period of time. Under the food safety system FBOs that has been defined in the food safety standard regulations, 2016 dried fruits, nuts, and seeds come under the category of processed foods.
- In the above mention, food safety standards dried fruits are described as “products found by drying sound, clean fruits, and nuts of proper ripeness.
- The next important safety measure for any dried fruit supplier company is to look after the packaging and labeling regulations. Dried fruits are must free from mold, living / dead insects, insect fragments, and rodent contamination.
- High-grade hygienic practice, especially during the time of COVID-19 when all fine food suppliers are practicing hygienic processes through the packaging.
Important Note – We at Takin keep all safety measures in mind for all our fine food products before selling. So stay carefree as we are here to take care of all your health needs with all food items. To know more or to order your fine food products from us, call us on 02 9609 6779
In a country such as Australia where our borders of the ocean keep us apart from different nations, it is important to recognize that there are other cultures and ways of life other than Australia’s. A way of recognizing that is through enjoying the many different types of cuisines and fine food products that are available to us. Available thanks to Fine Food Products suppliers such as Takin who import quality Persian and Mediterranean goods and ingredients as well as being sunflower seed suppliers and dried fruit suppliers.
Wholesale businesses are greatly important in helping spread the culture of fine food products from around the world. Takin supplies different types of customers such as independent supermarkets, delis, restaurants, cafes, and take away shops across Australia. Only the wholesalers will conduct business with the oversees businesses who supply the fine food products so it is up to the wholesalers to find the several authentic and quality suppliers that best reflect the cultural cuisine that is to be brought into Australia. This is done so with affordability as an economy of scale (buying in bulk) is used as a method of acquisition for effective returns on investments for wholesalers.
Visit www.Takin.com.au today to make a purchase on fine food products today!
Almost all industries are affected by the Corona Virus effect and many businesses are trying to deal with the situation. Presently, the greatest risk of spreading COVID-19 is through direct physical contact with any person who is infected or May came in connection with any other infected person. Where in fine food supply business need more diligent attention for maintaining the health and hygiene for all staff and customers.
Fine Food Suppliers must have to follow proper food safety rules and regulations, which are a set of given procedures that help to eliminate, prevent or reduce food safety hazards that can cause your customers to become ill or injured. Your Food Safety Program also helps to protect your business or organization from:
- Any financial and legal crisis in this Pandemic time of COVID-19.
- Help in providing safety from any severe allergic reaction from inappropriate handling of food providers.
- Losing customers as a result of a reputation for unsafe food handling or unhygienic premises.
There are many different hazards in the food industry that can harm fine food suppliers, whether you are a bean supplier or not. The simple hazards may occur depending upon any food properties and its characteristics, related to biological contaminants, physical contaminants or chemical contaminants. All kind of food supplier has to be careful especially, bean suppliers, dried fruit suppliers because these contents may get affected in less than appropriate time.
The Takin is the leading fine food supplier, which is taking care of all above mention hazards during its supply of food and that’s why to keep trading during a tough time of COVID-19 virus.
Dry fruits are one of the healthiest types of food available today. They exist due to the denotation of pulp in fresh fruits and any water content in the fruit. The dehydration causes a concentration of essential nutrients which provide significant health benefits. Takin as fine food and dried fruit suppliers offer a wide array of dried fruit including but not limited to:
- Apricots (including Turkish apricots)
- Dates (including Zahdi dates)
- Pitted dates and prunes
- Sultanas (green and black varities alike)
There are some amazing dishes that can be made possible by visiting fine food suppliers and adding dried fruits to your dishes for a burst of flavor whilst providing added health benefits.
Clafoutis is a great French desert that is similar to a pancake however utilizes more custard and is baked instead of grilled. Dried apricots are key ingredient and add great flavor especially when soaked in rum with figs and raisins.
Barberries are a staple in Persian cooking and can be found in many Iranian/middle eastern dishes. They have a delicious tangy flavor that blends perfectly amongst spices and herbs in types of rice dishes. It’s super simple to add this fruit to any dish and liven it up with an explosion of flavor. It’s an absolute must for Persian Fine food suppliers to stock this handy little fruit.
A great way to incorporate dried dates into your cooking is through another dessert, date squares. Making date squares with oat crust is easy to do and makes for a perfect quick bite whether you’re on the go or snacking at home.
Saffron rice is a favorite amongst middle-easterns and why shouldn’t it be? Golden rice as the foundation of the dish utilizes an assortment of delicious spices, nuts and juicy sultanas to create a Middle Eastern party in your mouth. Proving again that you can’t go wrong with visiting your dried fruit supplier and adding a little flavor to your dish.
So visit www.takin.com.au today to make an order for dried fruits or other fine foods today!
As you all know this is a crucial time of crisis due to virus spread all around the nation. Therefore, the wholesale food industry is selling all possible essential needs items directly. There are plenty of game-changers, dishing out what you want at seriously slashed prices. So when you’re buying in bulk, bypass the shops and head to one of these wholesale food companies that are open to the public.
Takin is one of the companies trading in all possible manners as we are told to go about our normal lives, under a worst-case scenario in Australia. And certain important questions which may come in everybody’s mind in today’s time are:
- How you can get the supply of food items in bulk for your ongoing restaurants for taking away or delivery purposes?
- Most importantly the delivery should be contactless and safe to get all essential food supplies on time, like dried fruit, beans, etc.
Get your delivery of bulk food items like – Dried herbs, Frozen food vegetables at your doorstep in this crucial time from TAKIN. Call us on – 02 9609 6779 to place your order now.
As the staple of Persian wholesale in Australia, we at Takin Fine Foods take great pride in our ability to deliver quality products such as our dried beans, peas and lentils (or pulses). We understand the importance of the bean not just in Persian cuisine though in other cuisines across the entire world as well. For this reason, we ensure that our products are imported from the nations that deliver the highest possible quality, this includes Iran and several other nations in the Middle East.
Though what are some of the factors in which these bean suppliers must recognize in order to provide such quality? :
- Temperature – per the rules of basic agriculture, temperature management is, of course, a critical factor for bean suppliers. Dried bean growth performs the best in the range of 24°c – 30°c, fortunately for Iran and other nations in its vicinity the average temperature in the summer season is around 25/27°c. Bean growth performs quite slowly in temperatures below 16°c hence it is important to make the most of the growing season
- Crop Rotation – Similar to one the duties of a sunflower seed supplier crop rotations are essential in the management of dried beans. Making sure beans are not grown more than once on the same land and without other crops being grown in rotation ensures the control of weeds, discouragement of diseases, erosion protection and management of eco-friendly practices.
- Seed Choice – Beans Suppliers must take careful consideration in their selection of beans for agriculture. Blemish free, plump seeds that are not shriveled, shrunken and discolored are the ideal candidates for these farmers.
Quality assurance through the management of these factors must be maintained from our suppliers so that we can provide that same quality in our beans for our customers and then some. Order now on the takin website to see for yourself.
Variety’s the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavor. We at Takin live by this quote in relation to, you guessed it, our spices. Just a pinch of one of our forty-five spices can influence a dish so significantly you’d think you entered another country the second you tasted it. This is why every good chef in the finest of restaurants pays a great deal of attention to the wholesale spices suppliers who provide these underrated gifts from god.
The world’s demand for spices is just as strong as it was during the booming revolution of the spice trade which shaped the global economy of today as we know it. We as wholesale spice suppliers recognize that demand and also take part in it. Our spices have been selected from only the highest quality suppliers overseas who truly understand the factors and processes of producing and delivering quality spices and we at Takin do not restrict ourselves within our nation’s borders as we strive for variety and authenticity in our products supplied from Iran which allow us to provide these goods for you in a cost-effective manner making it easier than ever to add variety and authenticity to your dish today.
Spices are one of the many types of fine food products provided at our retail facility in Fairfield Heights, so come on in to take a look or order today on takin.com
As we all know, that sunflower seed is the fruit of the sunflower. There are three types of commonly used sunflower seeds in Sydney. We at takin delivers the best quality of all three types of Seeds, i.e. Linoleic, high oleic and sunflower oil seeds. The various Health benefits of sunflowers seeds are that they contain trace minerals, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium and carotene, and some fatty acids as well.
Sunflower seeds are a popular source of the immune booster, due to its high oil content, processing whole seed through feed milling equipment can present problems. Before buying sunflower seeds.
There are certain points which may affect the sale for any sunflower seed supplier, they are:
- Sunflower Phenology – Days to critical growth stages for several commercial sunflower hybrids have been recorded. This information assists in matching the hybrid maturity in sowing time for sunflower seeds. The exact growth time for any good sunflower seeds is depending upon the different temperature and moisture. The quality sunflower seed supplier always keeps the hybrid maturity time in mind.
- Crop Rotation – The optimum place for sunflowers in the rotation is following a cereal to maximize the benefit from an integrated weed and disease management perspective. Double cropping is an option in seasons where the soil profile refills quickly, however it is not recommended where stored moisture is limited.
- Facts & Figures – Sunflower is a member of the Asteraceae plant family and has a long history of cultivation. World production of sunflower seed is 50 million tonnes and Australian production is around 34,000 tonnes from 30,000 hectares.
Sunflower must grow on a full profile of soil moisture or with access to irrigation in different soils. A contractor with a buyer should be secured before producing sunflowers for any sunflower seed suppliers.
Hence, We at Takin assure the authentic growth procedure for sunflower seeds. We are the sole sunflower seed suppliers in NSW having direct supplies from harvesting fields of sunflower. Get in touch to order on the takin website.
Australia is the world-leading source of high quality, safe and innovative food from across the globe. The food industry in Australia is expanding all over the globe and has considerable experience in tailoring products to meet consumer preferences.
Most food manufacturing occurs in the urban centers of Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. Here, at Takin we managed to gather all fine food from all over Australia or across the world under one roof.
There are certain guidelines, which as fine food suppliers are important to follow for everyone. The most important among all guidelines is food handling. The requirements for handling food for sale for human consumption are outlined in food safety practices and general requirements and standards issues by Food Safety Departments in Australia.
Food Suppliers – Being a fine food supplier, we get food from all reputable suppliers, as generally, they operate under strict quality guidelines issued by Food Authorities of New South Wales.
Preparing Food – Notification of food business details, construction of facilities, labeling and food handling requirements of the Food Act 2003 apply equally to the preparation of food for sale from a home kitchen. They also apply to pre-packaged and low-risk produce and foods.
Transport of Food to events – All food and packaging for the event must be transported by vehicle so that dust, pests and other likely sources of contamination are excluded. Whole fruits and vegetables and grains which are to be further processed generally do not need to be transported under temperature control.
Food Storage – Food business operators must ensure that all foods are stored so that they are protected from likely contamination, and that the environmental conditions will not adversely affect the safety or suitability of the food. There must be separately located storage facilities for items such as chemicals, clothing and personal belongings, which may fine food products or food contact surfaces.
Get your supply of fine food products from your certified supplier “Takin”.
Sunflower seeds are a dense source of essential vitamins, minerals and essential oils. They act as a great snack during long drives while offering great health benefits. Sunflower seed supplier recommend using these scrumptious seeds to supply a nutritious snack or meal like adding them to a vegetable salad, providing flavour for a sandwich, or in a vegetable burger.
Sunflower seeds supplier also offer other healthy seeds like Pumpkin seeds, Sesame seeds, Hemp seeds, Chia seeds and Flax seeds. Seeds are a great source of fibre and they also contain healthy mono and polyunsaturated fats along with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Sunflower seeds supplier recommends intake of these healthy seeds which promotes cardiovascular health, maintains healthy cholesterol levels, is a potent source of magnesium, supports a healthy mood and contains selenium which is great for thyroid health. Selenium is also known for its ability to encourage DNA repair in damaged cells.
For more information about placing order, visit Takin Today !