Foodgrains do not only provide the essential ingredients for making a number of dishes but as a part of your daily diet, they could have a positive effect on your health as well. Grains and beans suppliers typically stock two varieties of most food grains – whole grains and refined grains. Refined grains usually contain just the endosperm. In contrast, whole grains leave the entire grain intact, which enhances their nutritional value considerably. In contemporary times, consuming specific amounts of whole grains makes a balanced and healthy diet. Not surprisingly, many Fine food suppliers stock different varieties of whole grains to meet their customers’ needs.
Takin Fine Foods has become Australia’s leading importer and wholesaler when it comes to a myriad of food products and ingredients. Renowned for being quality wholesale spices suppliers, we stock a wide selection of products sourced from Iran and the Mediterranean. Our products vary in terms of their categories and sizes. But, whether you need dried beans and lentils or dried fruit and wholesale spices, we will be able to give you some of the finest products from around the world. The quality of our products has made us the leading Iranian wholesaler in the country. However, if you require frozen herbs, fruits, and vegetables, we can provide those too.
Cereal grains usually comprise:
- The bran (or the coarse protective outer layer of the grain) can be a rich source of fibre, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and iron
- The germ, which lies at the core of the grain and remains a rich source of vitamin E, niacin, phosphorus, zinc, iron, etc.
- The endosperm, which lies beneath the bran and contains most of the protein and carbohydrate content
Many dried fruits suppliers stock whole and refined grains similarly. Whole grains tend to use the entire grain. Hence, they contain higher levels of fibre. Moreover, they have a lot more nutrients than their refined counterparts. Health experts believe that a diet rich in fibre can reduce the risk of diabetes, cancer, heart disease, intestinal problems, etc.
At Takin Fine Food, we know the priority of many Australians regarding their health. To stay healthy and fit, these people incorporate an assortment of whole grains into their daily diet. To make it easier for these individuals, we provide easy access to an extensive range of grains. As a leading whole grains and sunflower seeds supplier, we stock various grains, including:
- Semolina (both fine and coarse varieties)
- Pearl barley
- Rolled oats
- Jerish Turkish obtained from reputed Turkish wholesalers
- Bulgur (in fine, coarse, and medium varieties)
- Bulgur with vermicelli
- Brown bulgur (in fine and coarse varieties)
By making these whole grains and other Fine food products a part of your daily diet, you can:
- Enjoy a diet filled with fibre and other nutrients, including vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, plant compounds, minerals, etc.
- Lower your risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, chronic inflammation, cancer, etc.
- Minimise the likelihood of becoming obese
- Boost the healthy digestion of foods in your body
Whenever they want dried herbs or whole grains, many Australians prefer shopping at Takin Fine Foods. We source our products directly from Iran and the Middle East. Hence, you can rest assured about the quality of products you’re buying. From lentils & grains to frozen fruits & vegetables, we have it all. Walk into our retail outlet in Fairfield Heights to choose from some of Australia’s choicest products.